2.05.2009

My New Prescription Glasses & RX Sunglasses




So, on Sunday on our way TO meeting my glasses just decided to break in half...and it wasn't in the frame, but it was the glass itself...ACK, I really need my glasses to read...but since we had such a large union meeting in Blythe, there was no need to do much reading, so I was o.k. :-) So, I got an appointment here in town and was in TWO new pair of glasses by Wednesday afternoon. Have never had prescription sunglasses, I was amazed at how good I could see! I guess I didn't realize how I WASN'T seeing through my old sunglasses! That's an interesting thought, because I thought I was seeing just fine??!!?


2 comments:

Anna said...

hey mama, love your new shades! that must be so nice to have=) your 'new' glasses look very similar to your old ones, but guess you can't knock whats working already!=) don't break these ones, hee hee=) love you

Shirley said...

Nice! I need to get new glasses, but first I've been trying to get my daughters outfitted. One down (youngest), one (oldest) to go. Unfortunately, they are only mildly near-sighted, which means my youngest won't wear her glasses very much, even though she got a new pair after not liking--and breakin--her first pair!