11.13.2009

"PILLOW TALK"


I was looking for some pillows for the two
couches in the living room (we actually USE
our pillows on the couch...not just for looks
but to lay on or take naps on), so I wanted
some that were, well, USEABLE and that I
could actually clean, and that were comfort-
able. These are down pillows inside and
zipper/removeable covers that can be cleaned.
(I looked at hundreds of little pillows and there
were so many really, really cute ones, but just
not practical)...I'm not "Practical Pam" for
nothing :-) As much as these will get used,
They had to be able to be easily cleaned!
So, with some of my birthday money, I
got these.

1 comment:

Anna said...

i got my pracitical side from you apparently=) tho-- i probably don't use it quite as much=) so these are washable? i'm impressed cos they look like pretty fancy fabric. they're a nice neutral color like your couches... very nice=) so satisfying to find something we've been searching for huh?=) happy napping!