2.02.2010

Change is sometimes Fun and Sometimes Good.

Malia gave me this and have it up in the Kitchen Eating Area.
In the kitchen eating area.
Does some of this look familar Anna?



Added the Wall Words. I love them, and when I get
tired of them they come down easily. Put this up above
the kitchen table eating area and changed my
valances.
Remember the "Mom" sign Anna?



Jane gave me this Scentsy Warmer. You put fragrance
tablets in it, turn on the "Night Light" and it makes the
room smell nice a good.





Just picked up this End-Table at a furniture store
in town thats going out of business. Thought it
was kind of cute! But don't sit on it or it will
become flattened!





Had to get the Christmas stuff down and so it was time to
put my Spring Themed stuff up. I love Spring, and yes,
I know it's only February, but in Arizona, it certainly
seems and feels like spring.






1 comment:

Anna said...

very cute decorations. i do recognize some of those things!=) the mom sign, paris sign, etc. it looks good... hopefully that made you feel nice- i know it makes me feel nice to add a new touch to an old space. the bicycle table is so cute! i love bicycles=) i haven't had the energy to decorate/clean/organize/add new stuff... a definite sign something was wrong that i shoulda caught onto a long time ago... aw well. i'm working on it now. maybe i just wasn't ready to give myself to working on it fully til now. who knows.