6.20.2010

A Fuzzy Father's Day

I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom and
picked-up my glasses to put them on. I held them up
to my eyes and they seemed very blurry, and I thought
"whoa" these are dirty...so I looked again, and realized
I needed to clean them. So I dutifully put liquid soap and
running warm water on them and dried them with my
soft, cotton cloth as I normally clean them. Put them
on and "whoa"...still fuzzy. Oops, I remembered that
MY glasses were on the headboard of our bed and I
was looking through Tom's glasses! Sneaky way to
get your glasses cleaned, Sweetie-Pie! Hope you had
a happy father's day! Love ya much!
PS: Mine and Tom's glasses look a lot alike just that
his are a little bigger than mine!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

LOL! loved this post mom! really cute & funny=-)