10.24.2010

The Birthday Kids...



I corralled the kids after meeting this morning to get their 18 year old pictures!!!  Hard to believe they're turning 18 on Thursday, and we'll be gone for their birthday, but I wanted to catch them today while they were in their meeting clothes...(Daniel had already taken his tie off and I wasn't getting it back on) ha.  Daniel's shirt and vest are from Zane & Anna for his birthday.  Anyways, this post is early, but we'll be gone so I wanted to get it up before our company comes tomorrow and Tuesday, then we leave for the Oregon Coast!  Yay!  Family Reunion Time! :)

3 comments:

Melisa said...

Good grief!! Where has time gone?!?! I remember taking a turn with a baby on Bible Study nights - leaving my "new" husband to help with the twins! :) Happy Birthday, Daniel and Malia!

Martine Irene said...

WOW!!! Time does fly, that's for sure. Tell the kids "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Hope they have a nice day and super year!

Looking forward to seeing you at the coast. Haven't checked the weather there, but we had SNOW last night and it was 30* this morning!!!

Anna said...

those are some cute kids i call my brother & sister;)happy birthday to them!