10.03.2010

Daniel's New Set of Wheels!


 The latest "addition" to our family...(ha ha)
of vehicles, that is.  And it's Daniel's.  He's
doing pretty good as a server these days! :-)
So Daniel bought himself a new pick-up.  Got
it from a guy in California.  Still waiting for the
title to come through.  I don't exactly remember,
but I think its a 2002 Chevy.  He loved his old
truck (which we're now the "proud" new owners),
however, he wanted a 4x4 and a crew cab so he
could take people with him.
He has gotten center-caps for the wheels since these
pictures were taken!

And Happy, happy birthday to our Son-in-Law, Zane.
23 years young today!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Wowee!! Nice truck, Daniel!!

Anna said...

very nice!!! trade you danny boy- my cobalt is a chick magnet i'm sure of it.

Martine Irene said...

Boys and their trucks!!! I drove Brynna's '93 Honda out to the farm today to bale hay (I didn't want to get my clean car all dirty!!) Now that's a F I N E piece of machinery, let me tell you...