5.09.2011

Mother's Day Gift from Anna & Zane

Well, what can I say...I really don't like pictures of myself, and when it's a self-portrait...well, it's even worse, but knew you'd want to see a picture of the new jacket you sent to me for mother's day, well, here it is.  I really do like it.  but as you said, it is too warm to wear it now in our hot weather, so I'll have to set it aside until our weather cools down and believe me I wear a lot of sweaters and jackets once it cools down, so know I'll get some good use out of it.  Thanks for the beautiful card too.  Loved the special thoughts in it.
All my kids were so thoughtful to me for mother's day this year, it nearly made me cry.  The cards, the gifts!  The expression of their love was beyong measure!

1 comment:

Anna said...

fits good! the self-portrait is just fine, weird-o;) glad you had a good day!