10.28.2011

Bathroom re-do BEFORE and AFTER

BEFORE pictures of the main bathroom.  Since I was re-doing the dining room and had some extra paint, I decided to paint this dark burgundy wall, the same "mocha" color that I painted in the dining room.  (Those pictures will be coming when that room gets finished...hopefully soon :).


BEFORE:  I ended-up changing the rugs, shower curtain, toilet lid cover, pictures, stuff on the counter, etc. as you will see in the pictures below.  It is fun to change things up a bit.  The rugs are MEMORY FOAM and they feel so good under your feet!!!  They can be a bit spendy unless you shop at Wal-Mart!  Lol ; )

The LAST   "BEFORE" picture.  The rest of the pictures below are all of the AFTER pictures of what I did to change up the bathroom.  I am happy with how it turned out.  Its amazing what a little paint, some pictures, towels, rugs etc. can do to spruce up a room!!!






5 comments:

Sarah Karrasch said...

Hi Pam - what a wonderful job you've done. I liked it before and wondered how you could've improved it, but that is fantastic. Love the African theme and the elephant picture is just gorgeous - typical - coming from a wildlife biologust, eh!

Shana said...

Love what you did!! It looks great!

Team GZ said...

Looks nice! It's amazing what a splash of paint, a new picture, and a couple updated items can do to a room!

Anna said...

LOOOVE IT MUMSY!!!! my favorite piece is the thing behind the toilet- sooo cool!!! it turned out really nice. also i would love to feel some memory foam rugs under my feets... never heard of such a thing:)

Martine Irene said...

Love, LoVe, LOVE, what you did, Pam! It looks great & of course I love the African theme! I have that going on at our house, too! Not the bathroom but upstairs in the "game" room...as in "big game" room with all the mounts from Africa!!