12.09.2008

Also, I've been making cards...




O.K., so besides making Derek's scrapbooks that were to be done last May (2008), I also love making cards...I normally go every Monday morning with some other professing ladies and we make a couple of cards at the card shop downtown. I got this idea to make several cards at home to give as gifts, so I've been busily making cards along with my scrapbooking, THUS, the house didn't get cleaned this week. Glad to say, I'm done with the scrapbooks (mostly), and can say the same with my card making for now! WHEW! Now I get to clean my house :-)


2 comments:

Anna said...

oooh pretty cards, i love the top purple one.. it sticks out to me cos i'm really into purple right now i think=-) that is a good gift idea!

Shirley said...

Beautiful cards and scrapbooks!-- Something I haven't been able to get into...except for buying the supplies...then my girls get into it and make a mess. So before I can ever get started, I will have a whole bunch of stuff to sort out first! :(