12.09.2008

What I've been doing with my time recently...




I've been feverishly working on getting these scrapbooks (with an 'S') done, my ONE book has turned into two. I started it last year thinking I had lots of time to finish it by the time Derek graduated from high school. Graduation has come and gone and I didn't have them done in time to give Derek at graduation, so now I have finished them in time to take with us to Seattle and I can give them to him for Christmas! There are 82 pages all together, meaning there are 164 total sides (pages) I scrapbooked!!! I'm learning as I go. I made Anna's for her in a little over two weeks! How I did it that quickly, I'll never know. Now, I have two left to make for, Daniel & Malia when they graduate. That gives me two years. Theres always mistakes to learn by. Anna & Derek's I made as 8 1/2" x 11" sized books. They no longer make that many books/supplies etc. for that size, so I'll be switching to the 12 x 12" books for Daniel & Malia. Once again, I hope I don't put it off so I'm stressing to get them done in enough time. Procrastination always seems to find a little spot inside of me...and with winter setting in, it's trying to find a cozy 'home' there.


1 comment:

Anna said...

i must get my procrastination from you then...=-) i actually think i work better under pressure tho=-) anyway must be a relief to be half way done with us kiddos books! two at one time is kind of tricky tho!=-) anyway i love my book, and i'm sure derek will love his too, maybe more later in life than know but still...=-) anyway i appreciate all your hard work!