12.12.2008

Anna, this post is for you!!!

I know, I know, it's a "GUCCI" but not a real one...because I am 'clueless' about brands, and name brands are NOT important to me...I just go by the look and feel of something and if I like it, it doesn't matter to me if it came from the thrift store, garage sale or whatever. Tom & I went down to Mexico yesterday...I had a little bit of birthday money left from my October birthday, and so, I went prepared to bargain on a new purse! Here's the one I ended-up with. They started out with a $100 price tag, but I said "no way"...ended-up paying $35. That was the bottom price I could get them to come down to. It is well made and I'm happy with my new purchase.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Great bargain on the purse! Enjoyed your hiking photos, too! It's freezing up here now with beautiful snow! It might snow some more on Wednesday. Eek...more suspense...will we be able to have our sp. mtg. or not???

Anna said...

psh... suuure mom, we all know you're a macy's only kind of gal... too good to shop at a thrift store... hahah NOOOT... thanks to you, i have amazing bargain shopping skills... love that!!=-) very fun little birthday purchase for yourself, just in time to take home to Washington.. good for you=-)