9.21.2009

New Glasses...I went out of my "box" with a new style!




I had Daniel along at the eyeglass place as he needed to get
his eyes checked. He doesn't need glasses, but mine needed to
be replaced...they were scratched and I was looking through
a "white spot" that wouldn't come out. So, with Daniel's opinion,
along with the opthamologist (a man) and the woman that works
there, they ALL three liked this frame on me "hands-down" over
any of the others (and it was a lot) that I tried on...A new and
different look that I'll have to take some time to get used to.


4 comments:

Shirley said...

Nice--I like them, too! I've been unsuccessful so far in finding new frames for myself, but hopefully, something will pop up before my glasses totally give out on me! :)

Shana said...

They look great! I really like your skirt too! :)

Anna said...

WHAT! you are really trying to throw all kinds of surprises my way, lol! THESE ARE AWESOMMMMMEE!!! i'm so proud of you for going outside your comfort zone & getting somethig so funky & rad. thanks daniel and optometrist for convincing you on these ones. love the sides too!!!!

Unknown said...

Shana...I was really excited to find this skirt at JC Penney's marked down from $36. to $1.82 (thats for real)...I bought a bunch of stuff there yesterday (some really nice things) and spent a total of $15. I added-up original prices and it was $332.00 for $15.82......yay......