6.15.2011

"English" Tea Party in Ohio @ Eleanors...

Lori, Ellen (Lori's Mom), Landon & I went for a tea party on Saturday.  It was so much fun as you can see from the pictures below...

Landon, Ellen & me...

One of the tea rooms...
In the room we were in...
Our scones, collotted cream & marmalade...yummy!!!!
3 different kinds of sandwiches....
were all really yummy......
Two desserts here...a chocolate yet to come...
Us three...cheesy grins....
And cutest cheesy grin of all.  Landon only had iced tea with at least 10 lumps of sugar in his iced tea!  (see he knew what he was doing!!!)

There are so many cool looking houses here in Ohio near where Aaron and Lori live...I snapped a few out the window when we were driving.  Most of them were blurry because we were driving...

4 comments:

Shana said...

Hi!! That looks like so much fun!!! I love going to a tea place and eating tiny sandwiches and yummy scones and desserts all while sipping tea!!! I can't believe how big Landon is getting and didn't realize how close he and Chloe must be in age! Kindergarten coming right up!!

Shana said...

Oh and I wanted to thank you for all your comments! Something must have started working again or something!!

Martine Irene said...

I LOVE going to tea houses...plus, I even had a tea party here for our first ever "cooking club!" We dressed up with hats & tea party dresses, made cucumber sandwiches, quiches, desserts, etc. & had a great time! And of course, we had lots of tea!

Anna said...

i've never been to a tea house.. i wanna go:)