3.10.2011

OK I am complaining OUTLOUD!!!

I am trying to upload pictures on here...and yes, you can see two measly little "BEFORE" pictures of my glider rocker...which btw has been recovered now on its fourth turn.  However, since the "BLOGGER" program changed it's ways...it has given me nothing but problems when it comes to downloading/uploading pictures to my blog!  Is it me?  Is it our "older" computer?  Its VERY frustrating to say the least!  I have gotten these two pictures on here in the past 40 minutes!  It used to be MUCH quicker and MUCH less frustrating.  I don't know what the issue is, but that is one of the reasons I haven't been posting very much on here because of the frustration I am having with the program.  It used to be such a "breeze"...am I doing something wrong???  Tell me your thoughts on the "new" program here please!  Thank you...it's time for bed now.

No comments: