3.11.2011

The West Bedroom Re-do I have "dubbed" the 'Burgundy Room'...

BEFORE PIX:  I swapped chairs and bedside tables and lamps between the two rooms...This was Daniel's room...now a guest room!

AFTER PIX...Anna gave me the Matelasse Bedspread, which I love...it's so pretty in 'real life'...I found the shams to tie it together, and I'm loving our new Kirkland's Store in Havasu...it's quickly becoming one of my favorites!  I got the picture, lamps, clock, the iron thingy above the sliding glass door as well as the night light.  They have decent prices and I love their style!

2 comments:

Deena said...

Wow! I totally recognize the 'before' pictures from about 4 weeks ago ;-D but the 'after' is beautiful...it all came together just right. Good job!

Anna said...

oh, love my bedspread. looks great!!! you broke a candle holder? nice:) they were cheap at ikea:) very warm & inviting room for your guests mom.