7.26.2011

Daniel's NEW "Digs" in Kennewick

 Some garage sale items, some new items, but I think it looks pretty good for an 18-year-old kid.  The table and chairs was $25.00 from a yard sale!





 He bought the couch ensemble new, but got a pretty good deal on it!
 The coffee table and two end-tables came from a yard sale...super heavy and slate on the bottoms...all three pieces with beveled glass on top for $100.00.



 Dresser from a yard sale with all working drawers...$15.00!!!   And a bed for $25.00 and its in really decent shape!  Connie Flippo is a good garage sale shopper, lol :)
 I was taking a shower at Daniel's place when Tom and I were staying there for a few days and it surprised me when I looked over and saw this soda can in the pocket of the shower!  Now, I guess it shouldn't of surprised me...being a Foster and all!!!!  But, in the shower??????????????????????????
This is the building that Daniel lives in, second floor, thats his bedroom window he looks out of!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Looks like he's fixed his place up nice!!