7.26.2011

Seattle, Summer, Sally....



Tom and Sally...
My first meeting of Hannah!  What a sweetie!                                         

                                          This is a sweet picture of Donna and Hannah!!!!!!
 Happy 21st Neil.....It was nice to get to celebrate his birthday with everyone, including Donna and Jamie.  So happy we came over to Seattle to take in the happy occasion.  It was a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!
 Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....What more can I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                              Jamie Jo and Hannah......
                                                                    Cutie Pie's :)
                                                                   I couldn't resist!!!!!
                                                                Awwwww, gramma Linda & Hannah :)

1 comment:

Sarah Karrasch said...

Hi Pam, I haven't read everything yet as I'm rather pressed for time with Mum moving, but had to comment on those gorgeous pink shoes! I can't wait to show the girls, and also all the pictures of bison, gopher etc. They'll love it - keep the carrot ahead of them and they'll have the same dream as me of returning to US.