12.14.2009

Cookie Time

Malia pressed and frosted Spritz Cookies.

She had this great idea of making cookies to give out to
friends...I've done it plenty of times in past years and so
I seconded the motion and away we went...spent two
afternoons (evenings too) making, cooking, baking,
packaging, cleaning, etc. etc. Finished this evening
and so now we can start giving them away tomorrow.
(That's the fun part...well, yes, it's fun making them too)
but have to admit, I have an "achy, breaky" back at the
moment...too much kitchen time today, I guess!
I also made a new recipe this afternoon called:
"Mushroom, Beef, Lasagne"
(sounded interesting as I was trying to stay away
from a tomato sauce for mom's diverticulitis). We
will try it out tomorrow as we are having guests
over for lunch!

No-Bake cookies
(Tom & Daniel's favorite)


Almond Bark, Peanut Butter Blossoms
and Chocolate Haystacks...




No comments: