12.06.2009

Our Annual Christmas Parade of Lights

The Dixie Belle Led the Parade


This one's my favorite...they have it every year.
Theres many more boats but I'm only posting a
handfull!




The Lighthouse Club



Snoopy and the gang...


Classic car and trailer....













Zane...this one's for you...
Malia and I went down to the channel to watch
the annual boat parade of lights this year. We
go every year, but it was extremely cold...we
even dressed warm, with gloves, hats, boots, etc.
but we left with numb toes and fingers.
Since I Ranted in my ealier blog, this
is a blog to RAVE about the beautiful job
all these people did on their boats.
My camera really doesn't take very good
MOVING night photos but I did
get what I could, and the Starbucks
in hand helped to keep the chills at bay!






This was also at the Parade of Lights,
however, it was on LAND and not on
the water!









1 comment:

Anna said...

oh i love the pix mom! so festive & fun & reminds me of the year i got to see this myself! it has never felt so much unlike xmas in me & zane's life til this year, so loving all the reminders from other people that it really is around the corner. so pretty- all the lites & color! zane & i totally cracked up when we saw the lowe's boat- did not see that coming. love it! thanks for sharing=)