12.13.2009

It's Winter-Time...

December always sneaks up on me before
I'm really ready for it...and it happened again!
But, I pulled out all my winter stuff...(I'm
partial to snowmen!)
On the entry table at the front door entrance.
The framed snowmen is a card that Lori painted.


I did a "new" effect on this picture just for fun...

On the dining room table...
Very festive and fun!








"Let it Snow" seems like an oxymoron here in Lake
Havasu...as you know, it never snows here, but just
the thought of it sounds cozy! :-)






Another little tea-light holder.






Received this card the other day from Karen.
It's just sooo cute...guess cuz it's a snowman!
I love the little pom pom on his hat!








2 comments:

Shana said...

You and Mom must be related!! She love snowmen too! :)

Anna said...

aw, karen's card is adorable! i love all your festive decorations- i like snowmen because you can keep em up past xmas & get away with it. i tell myself every single year that i will decorate more the next year & i actually seem to be getting worse & worse. not good. moving in december wasn't helpful tho in my defense=) anyway i'll just live thru your decorating=) wish i could enjoy it in person! someday...