12.17.2009

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!

Tom & I hiked at Sara Park today. We love this hike.
Today we went about 5 1/2 miles. It was an absolutely
beautiful day. We hiked out to "Balanced Rock" point.
You can see by the picture below why it's called balanced
rock.
Self-Portrait out at the point. Set the camera on a boat
tie-up. Tom thought it was kinda dumb and we had to
squint in the sun...anyway, I love to squint in the sun
on December 17th and nearly 70 degrees!!!


Balanced Rock @ Lake Havasu


My knee brace pulled me through and I was happy as I
was a bit apprehensive since my knees have been giving
me grief lately. But just recently they've felt a little better
so thought I'd give it a try. Yay!!! It worked real fine!!!




2 comments:

Shana said...

Uh-oh! Do you have bad knees like Mom? Looks like a fun day!!

Anna said...

hey, glad you found something to support your knees & ease your pain! would be hard to give up beautiful days like this one- thanks for sharing. looks like it was pretty gorgeous! tell dad he really needs to get with it- self portraits are totally 2010! =)