11.29.2010

December/WinterTime Fun Continued!







Top Picture is the Entry Table w/my winter decorations.  The next three pictures are Pumpkin Bars.  I promised the boys I would make a batch of them for them for Thanksgiving.  How about the day AFTER Thanksgiving...no problem...everyone enjoyed them and now they are GONE!  The last three pictures are of the fountain with the bubbles and frozen water.  It's kind of hard to tell...it wasn't so frozen that you'd be able to skate on it, but it still froze.  I wished I'd of taken B4 pictures of the fountain when it was PINK.  Somewhere I must have some pictures...just don't remember where!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Oh man do we love pumpkin bars around here!! My Bentz family recipe book is well loved and that page in particular (although I think I know the recipe by heart by now!).

Melisa said...

Your family cookbook looks like my family cookbook DID!! You can rebind it with the Zutter brand of binding. You find it at Scrapbook stores, and if you find a really nice one like I have, they let you use their machine if you spend the money on the binding. I've use the binding in so many ways, but always go back to the store to use her machine to crimp it! Or you could probably figure out how to crimp it at home, it just might not be as smooth!! I need to start my baking, too!

Anna said...

that's soo crazy that the water froze!!! yikes.. we are feeling pretty chilled oursevles tho. i don't think there is anyone who doesn't love themselves some pumpkin bars;)