11.26.2010

Fountain, Bench & Vase "RE-DONE"



Our Fountain, Bench & Vase were
Pink.  Now don't get me wrong, I DO
like pink...just not on a fountain, bench
or vase...because they're cement, and VERY
HEAVY, Tom helped me.  He put a new pump
in the fountain, took it apart...I did the painting and
now the stuff feels like new again!  (I wanted a
darker beigh/tan color, however, this cement paint
with grit is able to withstand water...well they tinted it
as much as possible and this is what we got!)  Not perfect
but much better than PINK! :-)

2 comments:

Shana said...

Looks great! Do you have any "before" photos? I love to see the difference a little paint can have on almost anything! :)

Anna said...

i like it mom! i was actually pleasantly surprised by the bright, crispness of it. looks awesome!! (not that i didn't believe in your many talents... just didn't know what to expect!)