11.29.2010

Winter and December are in the Air!



I just got out my Christmas/Winter stuff today and got it set-up.  I don't do much, usually just the dining table and entry table.  It's been so chilly here this past week or so...our water fountain even FROZE!  That means
COLD...even Arizona gets cold...Florida does too! The little fireplace in our bedroom has been running quite a bit this past week and it feels so cozy and warm.  I love EACH season...they all have something about them that just appeals to me...and by the time the next season comes...I really feel ready for it.  Its been fun wearing all my warm sweaters, jean skirts, and turtlenecks, tights and jackets! 

1 comment:

Anna said...

yesss... we do get cold here too! heh heh... love all the xmas decorations!! i looove this time of year:) the fire looks super cozy... i want to get one of those when we move... or depending on when that is... maybe just in time for next cold season;)