10.28.2009

Bushels of Baskets...

Our Wall Unit in the living room. I decided to "de-clutter"
it with Baskets...when Michaels put their baskets on half-
price (they're still expensive..but anyways) I went and got
a bunch of them and put all my books inside to maybe make
the wall-unit not so cluttery looking. Not sure if it helped or
not, but I think so.



That sweet little "lamp" is from JoAnn for my
birthday and the whole top "shade" is actually
made of WAX...(but not the bottom). So, now,
do you think I'll burn it??? I don't think so,
it's sure cute the way it is!!!! It came from
the French Bouquet.












3 comments:

Anna said...

i like it mom! it looks very nice & well put together. you know me, i love anything that helps to de-clutter. clutter makes me shutter. lol. aren't i nerdy.

Unknown said...

I love the "clutter makes me shutter"...wish I had thought of that one myself! ha ha

Shana said...

Looks really nice! I'm always trying to de-clutter since I'm worried about getting the disease that my mom has- pack-rat-itis!! :)