10.22.2009

Some new things...

The duvet cover and bed set for the down
comforter you gave us Anna
A close-up of the design.


The metal wall sculpture Malia gave me for my
birthday on Monday. We had looked at them at
the store together and she knew I liked it...

The Aeropostale sweater Malia also gave me for my
birthday...it goes with so many of my things and
is comfy with the 3/4 sleeves. (I think it's the FIRST
time I've ever taken a picture of MYSELF with my
camera...tried to not get my face in the way of things!!!)




1 comment:

Anna said...

you're such a silly goose- only i'm allowed to cut off my face in pix! =-) love the new latte sign- looks super cute- yay malia for adding that to your walls- very nice touch. the new bedspread is nice- pretty neutral- which is good. neutral is nice- stuff that's too "out there" gets boring more quickly. i like my earthy tones the best!=) & the sweater is not what i was picturing- i couldn't picture a sweater that was "you" coming from aero- but it totally looks like it could pass for a christopher & banks sweater- malia was really on top of her game this year=) hee hee. it looks very nice on you. i looove sweaters.