5.13.2010

Family Picture w/some smiles...

My brother Dan took this of us...I have another one posted
but Tom was not smiling...theres a SLIGHT one on this
picture...I thought it was a little better then the last one.
My boys...(including Tom) are not into pictures so it's hard
to get a decent family photo.
This is me ready to "SLIDE"...Dan took this.
It seems like a L-O-N-G drop. I decided for
this particular hike a skirt wasn't the best clothes
to wear...my legs have 3 HUGE bruises still...
Red, Purple, Yellow, Green, Oh'my :-)

2 comments:

Deena said...

Good family picture, if only you could coax a little smile out of your hubby ;-D Can't believe how tall Daniel has grown since we saw him last. Y'all look good!

Anna said...

haha, i think i saw the one where dad wasn't smiling at all, was that on here?? he looked grumpy, lol! anyway nice to have another fam picture=) that does look like a long drop- wow. i didn't know sliding was involved in these hikes. yikes. i can't believe you did wear a skirt, lol! craazy mother of mine