5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day...

Me holding the flowers the boy's gave me...
One of the books Malia gave me for
Mother's Day...


The things Malia gave me...two books,
stationary, Yankee candle and a card.

Gift card, donuts and flowers from Derek & Daniel
and their cards...(Daniel made his at school...their
English teacher gave them credit for "journaling"
to make a card). I was happy to have a homemade
one...love the other two cards too :-)




The insides of Derek & Daniel's cards.



Flowers, donuts & cards from the boys.
Anna called me today and we visited for quite
some time...they are sending me $50.00 to go
toward a new set of pot & pans I want to get.
Gotta love these kids...appreciate that they all
remembered me for a special mother's day.
It's fun when they can do this all on their own
with NO one having to say anything!
Thank you kids, I love you!






2 comments:

Shana said...

Awww! Sweet kids who love and appreciate their Mom! Happy Mother's day!

Anna said...

wellllll we didn't learn it from dad, thats for sure, lol! the unromantic that my father is! glad you felt special- sorry ours was a little late=/ cracks me up that daniel got "journalling" credit for making a card. his teacher must be a mother=)