5.20.2010

LOVES & DOVES

I thought this dove was so sweet sitting
in the middle of my "heart-shaped" rock...
OK folks, have an imagination...if you look at
it right, it does look like a heart! He/she
just plunked right down in the middle of it.
My FIRST brand new set of pots and pans, O'boy!
They are Circulon Non-Stick. I really love them,
however, just got them yesterday, so haven't had
the chance to use them yet. Thanks in part to Anna
and Zane for their Mother's Day contribution toward
them. After we were married nearly 26 years ago, we
never got new pot and pans, just had mis-matched
hand-me-downs, so it is exciting after all these years
to have a "real" set...I'm so excited, I think I'll go cook!

1 comment:

Anna said...

i see the heart!! the pots & pans look fab mother!! i can't believe you never had a new set all these years... didn't realize yours were NEVER new to you. wow. guess its about time=)